If... If...

Hmmm

Wow, that we pretty emo

Fantastic Tribute Fantastic Tribute

Awsome movie man, it is more commentary than a nice work of flash. I love the message, and yes, Communism does love us! Good work comrad. Viva La Revolution!

woops EP: 2 woops EP: 2

good

didn't really care for the clocks, but the music was great. clock movies can be good if they dont talk, that bonzi buddy voice sucks. nice flash, make some more vids to punk songs. For the Punx!!

S.A.M.V. p3: - Mr. 68% S.A.M.V. p3: - Mr. 68%

Geat

That was awsome. i loved the 8-bit FF victory wav that ya used HAHA! great job, keep up the nice work.

BaconMask responds:

Thanks! The FF music works well in real life too! Just whistle it next time you see someone doing something awesome!

H & S: Stunt Double H & S: Stunt Double

Good work comrad. our party will rise again!

Final Mario Fantasy 2 Final Mario Fantasy 2

that was alright

some good sprites used, try to animate them though. lol i really liked that song when that ninja came into the movie. could you tell me what song that was please?

how to make a cool movie? how to make a cool movie?

great

Im really glad to see more tutorials out there to help our sud-par flash animators out there, not that i'm not one of them, but yeah. thanks a bunch for the flash movie and keep animating.

The Bahhhhble P.2 The Bahhhhble P.2

Great

damn that was hot. Oh shit, the Lahma at the end is gonna make an awsome sequil :p

The Future is X-Rated The Future is X-Rated

This needs to be on the Front Page of newgrounds just for the statement. On the technical side, there is no flash animation. Good Job.

Comet Magnum Episode 15 Comet Magnum Episode 15

Good, But...

a few bits of advice about it. The righmost wall on the rotating building needs to go straight down. second, the sky is a little blank, add some stars or a moon, something, also the barn was a little crappy, maby make it a tad better. Other thank that it was good, a lot better thank the other crap out there, keep goin; you will get better. One more thing, Keep Drawing.