Famous For A Day Famous For A Day

ehhh

it's alright but you need to learn about emphasis. the whole song registers on the same level. I don't feel a change between the verse and the chorus.

demented2005 responds:

Care to elaborate more?
Emphasis has many meanings, from the verse to the chourus instruments are taking away, voices are added, and theres dead silence except vocals. You go from constant instruments, to a "pound silence".
I believe what your meaning is to change the chorus completley? It all builds up, and it goes to a point of silence, all levels change.

Or are you talking about veloicty? Soft, into a hard chorus?

One Fugly Potato Chip One Fugly Potato Chip

Alright

You really need to think about build ups, the song doesn't pull me in. Study a thing called the "hanging note" it will help a lot.

zzbtbest1000zz responds:

Back then I for some reason had an ego thinking that my music was the EPIC BEST IN DA WURLD!!!1 I now realise I had my head up my ass and agree with your points and I myself would rate this a 5, probably 6.

Oh and one more thing:

I looked that up that hanging note, and guess what. IT DOESN'T EVEN EXISTTT!!!1 BLRURLAARBARULAR GAHHH!

Srsly

I'd thank you for the feedback, but seeing as I bashed you when I got the review in January, and didn't take the advice--even if it's about a non existant musical technique, or at least something that can not be found in the oxford dictionary, encyclopedia, or any knowledgeable source--It's irrelevant because I didn't improve as a result...

Oh wtf, Thanks for the feedback